On the next page, we describe in detail what we will do to achieve
success for your site. But first, a quick overview...
Most people, when considering a web site for their business, emphasize
its aesthetic qualities. They want a snazzy, flashy site that
will impress their friends and colleagues. Big mistake!
In order to understand why, let's consider what the Internet is
supposed to do for your business. It should:
- Drive lots of people to your site,
- Clearly explain what products or services you offer,
- Make it easy for them to request more information, and
- Allow them to order securely online.
In addition, your site should incorporate all web related activity
with your ongoing business. For example, it should:
- integrate visitors requesting information with your other "prospects",
- integrate online orders with all your other orders,
- reconcile credit card orders,
- store all entries in a database for future promotions...
- in short, become "part of" your automated solution.
The average graphic artist or advertising firm, not only lacks
the training and skills required to accomplish the above tasks,
they most likely haven't even considered them.
Here's our approach...